Hiya peeps! Hope your November is starting off awesome! I'm excited to share an update with you guys, cuz of course, I'm doing #NaNoWriMo 2017!!
I've actually come up with a possible title and synopsis already, although I'm not going to share those until I've got more of the book written, and know they will be fairly solid.
What I do have, is nearly 10K written so far! Whoop whoop!
It's shaping up to be a sci-fi adventure, which is a completely new genre for me, writing wise. I love to read them, but this should be an interesting experience, writing one. The flow so far is fantastic, and I'm loving where it's headed so far.
I hope you'll keep up with my writing adventure this month, and see if I can finish this bad boy! If I get my editor to finish it quickly enough, I may have another 2017 release.




