As most of you know, I published A Throne for a Dog on Sept 2nd, and am planning on starting NaNo this year. That gave me a little under two months to fill.
As it looked to me, I could either twiddle my thumbs, waiting for November to start, or I could have fun writing a horror story. I went with the latter, figuring even if it ended up a novella, it would be fun!
I've never written anything like this before, but I had so much fun with it! So, without further adieu, here's a surprise book, available for pre-order, and releasing on Halloween!
Marco Polo Psycho
~Released: October 31st, 2017
~Length: 48 Pages
~Genres: Adult, Psychological Thriller, Novella
Amazon
Finding true love is the ultimate fantasy. What happens, when you fall in love with a psycho?
Jessie gets wrapped up in the plans of a psychotic serial killer. Will she survive, or will Roger add her to his list of kills?
From sickly sweet to terrifying horror, this book is sure to give you a few thrills, and trust me - it doesn't have a happy ending.
Finding true love is the ultimate fantasy. What happens, when you fall in love with a psycho?
Jessie gets wrapped up in the plans of a psychotic serial killer. Will she survive, or will Roger add her to his list of kills?
From sickly sweet to terrifying horror, this book is sure to give you a few thrills, and trust me - it doesn't have a happy ending.
Be sure to pre-order a copy, and have a perfect little read on Halloween Day! =D
