Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

April Update!

Hiya guys & dolls! How have you been?


I've been massively out of touch with my writing and author accounts lately, and honestly, I hate it. I've been putting a lot of focus on other areas, because I thought they were more important than they actually are. Long story short: I'm rearranging my priorities.


April is going to be a little bit of a fresh start, with things refocused. I'm a big believer in keeping oneself healthy, and being honest with what one needs to be happy. I thought I was happy with my priority arrangement, and the last month has been a rather harsh awakening.


I'm ultimately glad for it though, and am going to be soooo much happier. I need to write, and that should be where my focus is. I miss it, I haven't written much of anything in almost two months, and I'm legit depressed from it. A writer's gotta write, right?


So, while I'm not officially participating in Camp Na-No-Wri-Mo this month, I'm going to be doing my best to make April a bit of a writing challenge month, to get me back in to the mindset of writing, and help make it a priority for my time management habits.


Fingers crossed it's a success - my internal health needs it desperately.

Good vibes & prayers welcome!


Hope you're having a fantastic year so far, and hopefully not getting pranked too badly today. (This post isn't a joke or anything, in case you're wondering.)

Thank's y'all!