Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Slight Change of Plans...

Hiya peeps! How's your first week of April going? Mine has been pretty good so far, luckily. *prays* *throws salt over shoulder* *knocks on wood*


So, I started off my April writing challenge by working more on that sci-fi adventure I started for NaNoWriMo last year, and realized that was part of my problem. I've hit so many walls with that novel so far, it's killing my writing passion.


Sci-fi is a completely new genre for me to write in, and while it's fun in spurts, I can't do a whole novel start to end. I'm going to continue to work on it when I get the buzz to, but in the meantime, I've started a new novel to focus most of my time on.


In the first day of writing I got more than 5K words down for it, which is a much better rate of progress. It's a story I'm actually comfortable with, and the story can flow far easier for me. If it's smooth for me to write, theoretically, it'll be smooth for you to read.


So, while I'm not sticking with the novel I started on this month, I am still writing. Doing another sprint today, and planning on more this weekend. Whoot!


Excited to be able to tell you guys more about it, but that will come in later posts. Stay tuned! :D


Thanks guys! Much love ~ Ciao for now!