Hiya guys & dolls! Time again for another beginning of the month update - difficult to believe it’s already May!

So last month I was kinda doing Camp NaNo. I did several good writing spurts, but honestly, I put a lot of effort and energy into doing a series on my personal blog, where I wrote a post for 28 days in April, leading up to my birthday. Not necessarily author writing on my books, but good, fun writing none the less.

I ended up writing on both the novels I’m working on currently, and made awesome progress on both!! I’m super excited to be writing two novels at once, and my creative side is just on cloud nine.

Another big update, is I want to focus more on my books and my author biz. I’m going to be starting my newsletter up, and actually using it. There, I’ll share a couple updates a month with exclusive news and info, excerpts of the things I’m working on, voting for covers, giveaways, and early release news. If you’re not already signed up, please join! If you’re already signed up, thank you! I’m hoping to have a fun little community of supporters through the newsletter, where I can really have a bunch of fun with you guys.

Anywho, more fun stuff coming up! Thanks for visiting! Keep creating, & have a fantastic day!
