Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

Finally! "Sandy's Fight" re-published! Also NaNoWriMo Update.

Hiya guys and dolls! Happy December!


I'm excited to finally write this blog post. I'm 99% sure that Sandy's Fight is now the correct manuscript, and has been re-edited by myself and another editor. Adventures in indie publishing, right? =D 


I'm also excited, because I was also able to get the manuscript and cover set and formatted for the paperback edition as well! Amazon is in the process of linking their pages so they appear together, but for the moment, they're both published and available, and that's exciting enough for me! =D


If you want to check them out, here are the links for the Kindle edition, and the paperback edition. I should have both editions up on Barnes and Noble, as well as Smashwords soon (more formatting for their specific sites = tedious and time-devouring work). 


Also, I wanted to post a quick update about NaNoWriMo for this year. I made it to about 20k words, a little less than half the goal. November is probably the absolute worst month to try and write the first draft of a book, second only to December. I think I need to get into the NaNo event in the Spring/Summer instead, I have oodles of time around then, usually.


It was a good effort at least, and I got the premise and beginning of the book started, and am excited so much for this one! It's a stand alone novel, that may turn into a series later, but we shall see. It's one I'm quite invested in personally, and is somewhat difficult to write, but should be a good experience. I'm keeping the details under wraps until it's closer to being finished, but I'm super excited!! =D


I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas season, make some wonderful memories, and if I don't post before then, Merry Christmas!! 


Tons of love to you guys, you all rock. Thank you for reading and taking a few moments to hang out here and see what's up with me and my writing. How are you? Drop a comment and let me know how you're doing, I'd love to read about you too! =D