How? How is January almost over already?! I barely feel like we've passed the first week of the new year.
2019 is already flying by, and I've gotta catch up!
I'm working on the NaNo novel from 2018 still, slowly but surely it'll get finished. I've been down and out with a nasty flu that's turned my brain to mush. I may be a little behind, but I'll catch up quick.
What have y'all been up to this year so far? What are your plans for 2019? I'd love to connect with you guys better, so drop a comment below!
I'm going to be asking for help choosing a name and cover design for this next book, in my Facebook group and possibly my newsletter, so if you're not a member of those, be sure to do that! I'm going to make sure being a Rozeberry in 2019 is awesome.
Be sure to follow me on social media to stay up to date, and let me know what you're doing this week!
Thanks for reading! Much love and hugs y'all!




