I'm alive! And finally writing an update!
Mkay, it's now July, and my last post was in early March.
*facepalm*
Y'all, I need to utilize a schedule to keep up with everything, as it's obviously become too much to handle off the cuff.
For those who don't know, I co-run an exotic pet shop in my non-author life, and we've gone through some massive changes the last couple months that have taken way more of my time than I'd prefer. It's all getting finished though, and should run smoother, so I'm hoping now I can focus more on writing again, knock on wood.
Send good vibes for the writing schedule!!
At the moment, I'm working on eight novels simultaneously. Three are contemporary urban fantasies, completely separate, but exciting. One is an urban paranormal adventure, another is a sci-fi fantasy, another is a fairy-tale retelling-ish novel. The rest are contemporary romance novels. Lots coming up peeps!!
I'll be sharing teasers and detailed updates about those through my newsletter, so if you aren't signed up for that, be sure to get on that list! I'll still be writing here, but most of the fun stuff will be for newsletter members.
I miss you guys though! What have y'all been up to so far this Summer? Any fun stuff going on? Let me know in the comments!
Hugs awesome-sauce peeps! I'm going to write while I've got some time. Thank you for stopping by!
Have a fantastic 4th of July weekend for my American peeps, and a fantastic weekend for my peeps abroad!









