Hiya peeps!! I'm super excited to share a #giveaway I'm having for the next few weeks! 3 winners will get an eCopy of any 6 of my published books! Keep reading for info on how to enter!
Okay, so this is not just a random giveaway - there is a purpose! I'm re-publishing all 6 of my books, because as I've learned more about publishing, I've found some issues with all of them. I want them to be squeaky clean and fresh, so that's one part of it. The other reason I'm republishing, is Barnes & Noble has finally updated their publishing process/site, and it's so much better!! I can actually get it to work now, so I will be officially listing all my books on Barnes & Noble, finally!!
All 6 will be re-released August 2nd - whoot!!
So, I've set up a giveaway via Rafflecopter, and there will be 3 winners! Each winner will get to pick any one of my books to receive a free eCopy, in either Kindle or Nook edition! To enter, you simply complete the items on the Rafflecopter form - the more you do, the more entries you get!
It'll run from today, through 11:59 August 5th, so there's plenty of time to wrack up a bunch of entries!
Please help me share this exciting update, and share this post! I'd love to have some great winners for this! =D
Thank you guys so much! I'm super excited to see who wins! =D
Love you bunches!
Love you bunches!






