Me, I'm coming off a make-shift weekend. Sending out my first novel to beta readers was...emotional, to say the least. To be honest, I ended up giving myself Monday & Tuesday to detox, relax, and focus on something other than writing.
I'm getting back into it tonight though, and I'm so happy! Initial feedback from some of the beta-readers was positive, and I'm excited to see what else they say!
I've already had
So, all that to say: I needed a break; I took a break; I'm done with my break. I'm terrified of the possible negative "don't quit your day job" responses I might get. At the same time, I'm hopeful and trying to be excited for the possible positive "that was awesome!" responses I might get. At this point, either response is just as likely as the other, and I'm trying to stay neutral til I hear solid feedback.
This author thing is going to test my confidence and feelings of self-worth (or lack there of), but I'm sure it'll all work out for the best. Everything does, right?
In the end, I'm doing what I feel I should. That's what helps me sleep at all. Even if I am a terrible writer, I'm just having fun with it.
My next project, aside from writing: youtube. O.O
Ciao for now! And remember, Keep Creating!





