Monday, March 13, 2017

I've Started Another Book!

Hiya guys! It's another Monday - oh my! Any fun plans for this week?


I've got exciting news, and I can't believe I've waited this long to share it!

I've started a new book!


Whoot!!!


It feels soooo good to be back into a writing groove again. I missed it so much, and with life getting stressful again, I definitely need an outlet.


The book I'm working on now, is one I started several years ago. It is an idea I came up with probably five or six years ago, and actually wrote the first two chapters about three years ago. I let it drop though, needing to focus on some family issues. When I started writing again, it was for NaNoWriMo '14, and that resulted in Desi Pere, which turned into the Swirling Secrets series. Still can't believe I've got four books published. O.O


Well, I'm not nearly done writing yet! This book is going to be awesome! It's a young adult paranormal fantasy, instead of an urban fantasy like my last series. It will most likely have a sequel, although I'm honestly not sure yet.


I'm a little over 10K words into it so far, and I have no idea how long it will be. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated, and will most likely need some help picking a title, so keep an eye out for that post!


Wish me luck, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts, or just say hi =D