Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Maybe In July?

Hiya guys! 

So, in my last post I was super excited about starting Camp NaNoWriMo...


Ten days later, and I haven't written anther word since that first day.

*facepalm*


The luck in my schedule seems to go in waves, and at the moment, I just don't have any lucky mojo going. Between other projects popping up taking time I don't have to spare, and some family issues that have to be resolved this month (of course) I doubt I'll improve my word count much beyond today.


I'm so bummed!!!


Maybe I'll get to do the one in July? 





1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.

    Sincerely,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts, or just say hi =D