Monday, October 3, 2016

Perma-Free! NEED HELP!

Hiya guys!

So the surprise I mentioned in my last post, has a snag I didn't realize.
I had planned to put "Desi Pere" as perma-free on Amazon. I failed to research it first though, and assumed I'd simply be able to change the price to $0.00 and call it good.

Whoops!


Amazon doesn't work like that - they want to make some sort of money.
*face palm*

So! I have listed it as free on Smashwords. I also updated it to free in B&N, although it hasn't updated yet - not sure how long that takes.


For those of you familiar with how Amazon perma-free works, you know what help I'm talking about. Basically, lots of people go to the book's page on Amazon, and let them know of a lower price. If we can get that done, then the first book in the Swirling Secrets trilogy will be free, foreva!! Whoot! =D


I would love to see that happen guys - I have wanted it free since I decided to turn it into a trilogy, and wanted to have it happen today.
I feel awkward asking for help, but I would appreciate it so much!

If you wouldn't mind, simply follow the links, and down under the book rankings in the info section, the option to "let us know of a lower price" should be available. It is listed as free on Smashwords, so simply enter that link, enter the prices as 0.00, and submit!




Thank you so much!! :D


Until it updates as free, I will be lowering the price to $0.99 - the lowest they'll let me.

Can't wait to see it as free everywhere!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts, or just say hi =D