Friday, September 23, 2016

TGIF Peeps!!

Hiya guys!! It's finally Friday - whoot!! It's so nice being on a Monday - Friday schedule now. Fridays actually mean something, and I can be excited for the weekend - whoot!


What are you guys doing this weekend? Anything fun planned? If not, be sure to fit some fun in there! =D


This week has been so emotional! I spent a few days fighting off a flu bug, which made me feel behind, and overwhelmed. There is so much to do right now, and I always seem to get sick right when I need to not be sick. Probably because I work myself too hard for too long, and by the time the final rush hits, I'm down! haha Oh well.

Anyway, I got over it enough to get back to work, and have finished up everything I hoped to do this week!



I'm so excited, and having it on Amazon is the other half of what's so emotional. Come October 3rd, I will have published an entire trilogy, in one year. Having a trilogy published is such a "wow" moment on it's own, but then realizing I've done it all in one year, kind of blows my mind.

Like, "did I really do that? How?"


I'm so stoked though, because now that that's out, I can focus on marketing it. And really, I can focus on starting some of my other projects! I'm so excited to get going on my other books.

I hope you'll keep following me on this journey, and if you haven't already done so, be sure to pick up a copy of Prae Lium on Amazon! If you haven't read the first or second books yet, you can pick up copies of those as well, and get all caught up on this adventure!

Thanks a ton - you guys rock!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts, or just say hi =D