Saturday, September 10, 2016

"Prae Lium" is a Novel!

Hiya guys! Hope you're all doing well. Whatchya up to this weekend?


I've been writing my butt off this past week - having the guys work a steady schedule has helped a ton, and I've gotten into a good rhythm! I've been writing most of today, which has been awesome. I wanted to write a quick update though, since I've hit a good spot to take a break.

After all the drama circling book three in the Swirling Secrets series, Prae Lium is finally at 40k words!


From everything I can see, 40k> is considered a novel. Some places, like NaNoWriMo, require more, and others require less, but most seem to agree on 40.

I figure this book will be somewhere around 55-60k or so, when I'm finished. Should end up around 22-23 chapter or so, roughly 200 pages I think, depending on the format.

I'm hoping to have it finished next week sometime - whoot!


I'm still shooting for an October 3rd release date, and will be sharing more about that in the next few weeks.

So excited! =D


If you haven't read Sospi Tare yet, you've still got a few weeks! ;)

Wish me luck, and have a fantastic weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts, or just say hi =D