Friday, July 29, 2016

I Love Writing!

Hiya guys! I wanted to share an update today, since I've been a little quiet since the cover/title reveal for Prae Lium.

I have been busy writing, but mostly dealing with the rest of my life. Hubster got a new job, and then we adopted a mamma doggie and her puppies!! Lots of new little mouths to feed and messes to clean up, but they are so adorable!



Anyway, I'm back at the keyboard this weekend, and having so much fun! It is incredibly refreshing, after several weeks of not being able to write much. Such an awesome feeling.

Anywho, I am hoping to have this book finished up in the next few weeks, and published soon after that! We shall see how it goes, but fingers crossed!


The ending for this series is going to be awesome, so if you haven't read the first two books yet, be sure to pick them up soon! They're both available on Amazon & Barnes & Noble - whoot! =D

Hope you had an amazing week, and have a fantastic weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts, or just say hi =D