Friday, June 17, 2016

Cover & Title Reveal!!

Hiya guys!! How are  you? Hopefully awesome!

I'm totally stoked today, and while it's probably jumping the gun a little, I can't contain my excitement! I needed an art day, and decided to work on the cover for the third book in my Swirling Secrets trilogy.

While I only intended to work on it, I ended up basically finishing it completely!!

Not only that, I figured out the title, which up until that point, had eluded me.

I still don't have a synopsis or length, because I haven't gotten far into writing it yet. BUT, I'm going to share what I've got so far with you guys!

Check it out!!

Prae Lium

Swirling Secrets, #3

 Prae Lium

It's so pwetty!! =D

Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts, or just say hi =D