Thursday, December 3, 2015

I Finished My Book Cover! =D

Whoot! =D


I was so nervous, when I decided to design my own cover.  I've heard the horror stories, ya know?  It is enticing, the option to just buy a pre-made cover, all nice and neat.  My issue with that though, is the covers don't really ever match the book, and I don't want that for my books.


I couldn't get past the feeling of needing the over to match my book, so I dove into designing my own.  It's scary, and overwhelming, but what's the worst that'll happen by trying?  Hell, if it blew, I could always purchase a pre-made one, right? ;)


I did all the research, studied up, found some amazing images, and got to work.  12 hours later, not only did I have the cover for the first book in the series finished, but the second book's cover, as well as the rough design for the third book! =D


What excites me even more, is I hadn't figured out the title for even the first book, or the series name yet!  Eek!  Not good, haha.  Luckily, in the cover-design work, I figured them all out! =D  I love them all, and I'm soooo excited!


I think I'm going to work out a title/cover reveal, and see what comes of that.  If nothing else, I'll have something to put up on Goodreads and Amazon when I release it =P


Whoot! It's all coming together!  Thank God =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts, or just say hi =D